April 5, 2009

Number?

OK, some people have been asking how many I have. What a tough question. I have: 3 of my dolls (Jess, Rachel and Jade-Lynne) ( they are all mine, but I pretend those are my Kids). My other today girls are foster kids, because their parents are overseas. My historical ones mainly are on display on the shelves in my room, but I change the clothing seasonally and redo their hair here and there. I have 15 total dolls; soon to be 16 when I get Addy from AG Bistro Boston. :) :) I am SO excited. :)

I bought with my own money from doing jobs and present money:
Kaya
Nicki
Mia
Chrissa
25% of my 16 dolls (1/4 of my dolls= 4/16)

My mom bought for me:
Rachel
Marisol
Jade-Lynne
Samantha and Nellie
Molly and Emily
Kit
Josefina
Julie and Ivy
__________
These were birthday or Christmas presents. On average I have been getting 2 a year; birthday and Christmas since I was 4. I don't get 2 every year, but that is average.


So it can be a really hard question to answer at times, but I just write ALL of my answers.

~Lily

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Cool I LOVE your site!!! You have so many dolls! They are all beautiful! You should post more pictures!
Hannah