November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Hi Everyone,

I just got home from Buffalo about 2 hours ago. My family and I went there to visit my Grandma and some other relatives for Thanksgiving. Unfortuanately I don't have too many photos, but I do have some photos of J.J (my new doll) that I took while we were there.

I posted some photos from Michigan (we're talking August!), and Chicago (mid Chicago!). I am really behind, so I used Weebly's new feature called a Slideshow. I also talk about my Girl Scout Silver Award Project, and late news. The photos appear as a slideshow, but you can see them on the side or bottom. Here is the link for the photos: www.agpixplace.net/photos-2010.html. Enjoy!

I will hopefully have the photos up of JJ by Christmas. I know there will be lots of holiday photos, so I will hopefully have my camera clear before then.

Have a good week, and I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving.
-Lily

No comments: