March 6, 2010

My Flute... World Language Project

Hi to All!! Today I got my regular flute back. My loaner flute my flute teacher gave me was falling apart. Pat was able to make my flute look brand new. Thanks Pat.

I have been really busy with school especially with a project about the Democratic Republic of the Congo. This project is due on Tuesday and I still need to clarify 2 things with the teacher that I didn't think she explained well (at least I couldn't understand them). My partner and I worked today on the poster, and I will finish my brochure tomorrow.

I hope all has been well with all of you. I forgot to do a S&TW. I apologize. ;) Hopefully next week won't be as bad!! The weeks I have dance on Wednesday I don't get home until 7:30 and then I just want to go to bed. I don't have the photos at my dad's work where I am after school at the time so.... This week I will post 2 things. ;)

Have a good weekend,
-Lily

No comments: