March 24, 2010

Show and Tell Wed. Week 17

THIS WAS AUTO POSTED. I FIXED A FEW THINGS!! (the caption)
Hi Girls (and Guys?!)!!!!! I can't believe it has been a week since last S&TW. I am sorry I didn't have time to make a photo post last week but I hope I atleast explained why I "re-did" my website (i.e., background, fonts, colors etc).
This week I am going to show you a photo of Samantha and Nellie on Christmas day of 2008 when I first got them. Please post your comments on the survey. SurveyMonkey is very safe. Please see my homepage of my website for a link.
This photo was taken on Christmas day and I think that it is a good one. Also!- I got the Movie Theater chair from American Girl that Christmas too!
Here are the photos:

.
Nellie

Samantha

Both of them (Samantha and Nellie)
Have a good day,

-Lily

No comments: