April 7, 2012

Happy Easter!

I can't believe I have not posted photos here for so long! I have decided to post my Easter photos here and on my other site. I know I am really "doubling up" on posts, but it's better than nothing. I will try to post more photos here in the near future!

My dolls baked an Easter-bunny cake this weekend. It's a little small, but it definitely was enjoyed by everyone.

My dolls with the bunny-cake. Kanani really would like to get back to ukulele- but Jade-Lynne wants to eat!
Isn't it cute?
Isn't it cute? I love the ears and eyes!

Here are all of the bunny cup-cake pops my mom made. They took a really long time, and some of them look really strange, but they are all adorable.


I can't believe that I am on spring-break for the next week. Granted, I have a lot of work that needs to be done, but I will also have a lot more free-time to just sit back and relax. When I return to school I have 8 weeks left before summer is here. Don't get me wrong, we still have lots of work to do, but 8 weeks is just 2 months. I am of course excited, but I also can't believe how fast the school year (always) goes by. In August when I start school I always wish for the year to be over, but know that summer will be here "soon". When April comes, and we are just 2 months away, I don't want the year to be over. Of course I am so excited for summer, but I love my teachers and will greatly miss them next year!

The weather has been wonderful, and just like every year, the weather gets "cold" again for Easter. It's ok though. The weather is still beautiful and I am so excited to see leaves back on trees. The grass is growing again which means I need to mow it, but at least it is no longer brown and patchy!

I will try to post something tomorrow. Have a wonderful Easter!

~Lily

No comments: