December 31, 2012

Almost 2013, Resolutions, Christmas

Well, with less than 6 hours until the new year, I thought it was time that I post some of my new year's resolutions.  I'm not sure that I will follow through for 365 days, but I should at least start 2013 well, right?

Hopefully, I can do more with my dolls. When I say "more", I don't necessarily mean have more "big" posts.  I might just post one or two pictures, but that would be enough for me.

I got some new things at American Girl Place in Chicago this fall, and I haven't done anything to post any photos.  Hopefully, I will at least show you the new outfits I got in a post this month (January) if nothing else.  Later this year I should be able to show you some of the other stuff I got, slowly.

I had a good Christmas, in case you were wondering.  I visited NORAD again this year.  They changed their website, and I liked the videos with narration more than I like the music videos.  I got DVDs that I had asked for, and a stuffed animal, and 2 key chains for my backpack.

My dolls need to take down their Christmas decorations so I will at least have a few photos for you on new year's day.  I didn't take any photos of my dolls putting up decorations, but I'll take a photo of the tree before my dolls undecorate it.

Hope your New Year's celebrations go well.
Lily
 

No comments: