November 25, 2012

A brief update...

Ok, I regret not posting on here between August and now.  I've been very busy with marching band, and other school activities.  School its self  has kept me busy.  Our marching band season ended a few weeks ago, but things haven't slowed down (like I thought they would).

I posted 2 photos on my other website, and I am going to try to post one photo a week until winter break.  I reorganized my doll shelf, and so I don't have a huge mess in front of the shelf anymore.  I'm going to take a picture of it, and post it for you as next weekends photo.  I'm not sure when I last took a picture of all of my dolls together on the shelf), so hopefully, if you are "missing" any of the dolls in the big count, you'll be able to pick them up. :0)

I hope all of you are well.  I promise to come back and post for you!
~Lily

No comments: