December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!  It is still the 31st of December here in Ohio, but for some parts of the world, it's been the 1st of January for a number of hours now!

I know it's been a very, very long time since I've posted anything.  I'm going to really try to do a better job in 2014.  I have posted something on www.agpixplace.net, and I have another post coming tomorrow.  I have gotten a few American Girl items for Christmas, so as I use them, I will be sure to post them.  So far, we have gotten plenty of snow here in Ohio, and I anticipate more.  You might find a snow story coming your way the next time I get a snow day! 
But before I get a snow day, or go back to school for that matter, I would like to wish everyone a happy, healthy and fun 2014!
~Lily

No comments: