January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!! 2014 is here!

Happy New Year everyone!!!!  I got a new doll, Holly.  To read more about Holly, and to see some new changes to my website, click here.  I will be posting some more, and better pictures of her soon. 

2014 is a new year, and I am determined to be more involved in the doll world, and in updating my website.  I am excited to be more involved again.  Life has kept me busy, and high school life is busier than ever (I'd heard that junior year is the worst, and so far it has been), and I've gotten addicted to my Facebook account, and twitter.   But this year, my goal is to spend more time taking pictures with my new camera, and less time on the internet (specifically Facebook). 

Happy New Year, and I hope you take the time to visit my "new and improved" website. Feel free to leave a comment, but due to lots of spam in the months that I had my back turned, I am going to be approving all comments before they are posted, so you will NOT see your comment right when you post it.

~Lily

No comments: