January 27, 2014

A few New Postsat www.agpixplace.net

You may not believe this, but I have actually posted 4 new posts on my website since the 1st of the year!  I know, OMG!  I really am happy to be back to the blogging world again, and can't wait to post more new things!  It may be different than it originally was in 2009, but American Girl Pix Place is really up and running again. ;)

I have found the new hobby of duck tape crafts, and have made a few different things for my dolls.  I have two posts on my other site if you want to check them out.  (They're the top two posts).  I'm looking forward to making more things for my dolls, and am thinking of trying out the suspenders in the book I have.  I think these would be a nice addition to my dolls' outfits.

My new doll, Holly, has been a great addition, and her guide dog, who I've named Cocoa, is just so adorable.  I've used her in one of the photo shoots that I did early in January.

I hope you enjoy the new posts at the other site!  If you have any Duck Tape photos you'd like me to share, send them to agpixplace@gmail.com.
Have a great week!!
Lily

No comments: