February 22, 2009

Best Friends

YEAH! I have pictures of Jess with me and all of her new friends. I will post them here and the other site. I may eventually go over to just blog, but not yet. I hope you like them. I really like Blog, it has easier ways to upload images. I like Weebly too though. :( This makes it hard to decide. :) I will decide within the year. I will not delete the Weebly Blog, but I may just use the BLOG more.
The pillows were used to prop my dolls because standing them on my bed is a little hard. Liz, do you have any ideas? You use your bed. :) If so, you can e-mail them to me at agpixplace@gmail.com. Or you can leave a comment. Anyone can leave their ideas, but I know Liz uses her bed.
THANKS DAD FOR TAKING THE PICTURE of me and Jess. :)

Here are the pictures. I hope you enjoy.

~Lily
BFFs: Jess, Jade-Lynne and Marisol


Lily and Jess


Chrissa, Jade-Lynne, Rachel, Marisol and Jess


Chrissa, Jade-Lynne, Rachel, Marisol and Jess
Chrissa, Jade-Lynne, Rachel, Marisol and Jess.

No comments: