December 16, 2011

Another Fantastic Week

Hey Everyone,
This has been another fantastic week- and I do believe I will be able to post a Guess that Picture on Sunday. Next weekend however, it will be difficult for me to post as it will be Christmas on Sunday. What an exciting time of year! I am planning so many great posts for after the holidays, and will try to keep you up to date with everything that will be happening... believe me, it will be a busy break. I should be able to post a photo or two of Cecile not too long after Christmas day; and more photos will come as we progress through the year!

My dolls are planning a few posts as well during this Christmas break. We will be sure to share these with you throughout the winter months. We are so excited. I know they are just as excited (if not more excited) than I am for their newest sister, and friend. Cecile will be my LAST American Girl Doll... as of right now. I must admit though that I have said this about 10 times in the last 2-3 years. :0) American Girl keeps coming out with great dolls that I relate to so much. Hopefully Girl of 2012 (who I hear is named McKenna) will have nothing to do with me, and I won't feel obligated to purchase her!

If you get the chance- check out the Buckles' Family page and congratulate them on their newest addition Peyton Grace born on December 6th at approx. 8:30. CONGRATS! I can't wait to see photos; and will be sure to post a link here when Melissa finds the time to post some. :0) The girls are so adorable and I KNOW Peyton is now and will be a pretty lady too!

Please take a chance this weekend to check out the new Guess that Picture on my blog. I will try to post it tomorrow, but more realistically it will be posted on Sunday!

Have a great, safe, and warm Holiday season,
Lily

No comments: