January 7, 2011

2 Year Anniversary update...

I know that my 2 year anniversary (really 2 years?) is right around the corner for my other webpage. So... I am going to try to upload some photos here to celebrate (uploading them there takes longer). This photo was taken the 1st day I was doing the webpage. As you know I no longer have that background since the pages were across the top... and I really need down the side :)


Here is a quick photo though that I wanted to share:
Have a good weekend,
~Lily~
PS: due to a math midterm on Monday in the morning (a midterm is covering EVERYTHING that you do from the beginning to the middle so thsi covers from August until January), I will not be posting any photos. My goal is to post some photos from my first 2 years here though through out the week so look back :)

No comments: