January 23, 2011

The Back burner...

I know I am not doing nearly as much as I usually do on this blog this year. :( I honestly, think this blog is on the back burner for me. I am going to take a photo of the snow we had and post it here for you. We only got about 6 inches but that is enough for 2 snowdays in a row here. :)

I am going to try to be REALLY good about getting my homework done so that I have more time for blogging etc. Usually my homework takes about 2 hours, but I learned (for about the 3rd time!) that if I just do it without complaning or stalling, I have more free time after my homework. I think more free time at once is better than little bits of it here and there. So I am going to try to create a photo story for you all this week, and have it live by next weekend. Then maybe a video. :)

See you in a bit with a photo of the snow (no dolls, just the snow).

Lily :)

No comments: