June 30, 2010

Show and Tell Wednesday Week 29

Welcome to S&TW Week 29! How does time manage to fly so quickly. If you don't know what S&TW is click here.

This week I am going to show you a photo that I took in Michigan. My doll Heather fell over when I pushed her across a little too quickly. This is how my photo story came to be. It was originally going to happen a little bit differently- but because of this, the story was changed, and occurs the way it does. Please come to my webpage this weekend for the whole photo story.

I thought this went well with Liz's "Looking Back at AmericanGirlFan Day 1". Please visit her webpage to see her wonderful little story, along with the other 3 days. Visit www.americangirlfan.com to see the 4th day, and the 3rd, 2nd, and 1st day of Looking Back at AmericanGirlFan.

Have a good day,
-Lily



No comments: