July 1, 2010

Remember....

So this morning I came across a comment that thought that I was running my website like a business, and thought that my comments on Liz's site looked as if I thoguht I was "popular".

You cannot see that comment though because I deleted it. Please remember that I can delete your comment if I wish, and that when you post a comment it says to: " Please be kind and considerate to people :) And don' say rude comments because I have the right to delete them:))." My webpage isnt' very popular I know, but YOU should let the people who want to enjoy it, enjoy it.

I am not saying this to most of you, because you already do all of these things, but I am saying this to the person who left the comment, and some other people who may in the future.

Have a good day,
-Lily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.