December 22, 2010

Almost time for Christmas... ;)

I can't believe that Christmas is only 3 days around the corner. :) I have been busy on my winter break and I am sorry for not keeping you posted very much. I have photos and will have more from Christmas and the week after. I don't go back to school until January 3rd. I can't believe how fast the past year has gone by, and I can't believe how fun and great it has been. I know that the next year (Dec. 25, 2010-Dec. 25,2011, and 2011) will go by just as fast and will be just as fun. :) Thank You all for staying with the site, even though there are some months and times that I know that I hardly post, or don't even post anything. :)

Merry Christmas,
-Lily

PS: I hear that next year's doll is Hawaiian. Her name is Kanani. Thanks Liz for finding this and posting it for girls like me to find. :) So in Hawaiian you would say Mele Kalikimaka if you wanted to say Merry Christmas. Also to say Thank you in Hawaiian you would say Mahalo. :)

Mele Kalikimaka!

No comments: