December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas. I know that the year 2010 went by quickly, and I hope that you would all agree with me that my webpage has gotten better over the past 2 years (well almost 2 years). I can't believe how close I am to this webpage's 2nd anniversary. It seems so unreal at how long I have had this page. It seems like I have had fit forever, but I also remember starting this MLK day weekend 2009.

Thank you all for sticking with me through those past 2 years even when it appeared that I may never post again. I know I would go weeks and almost a month without posting photos, but really, I do try to post photos as often as possible (AOAP).

Merry Christmas,
-Lily

PS: For those who like to track Santa here is the link: www.noradsanta.org. If I were you, I would leave the browser open all day if you can because their system loads up with people quickly and then it is hard for "new comers" to be able to log on. You don't need an account, and it is free to track Santa. It also is really fun too.

No comments: