December 4, 2010

Photo of the snow... well almost :)

Hi Everyone,

I forgot to take a photo of the snow today... it is suppose to reach 33 degrees (Ferenheit) tomorrow... so the snow may melt. I will take a photo early in the morning and then try to post it here later tomorrow.

I had an Honor Band audition today and I hope I got in. There are 18 flutes, and I know I messed up on the sight reading, and a little on the "prepared piece". I think last year it was about a week before we knew if we made the list for the Honor band weekend or not. :)

I have homework to do tomorrow but I should be able to photograph the snow, and post it. :) Eighth grade really keeps you on your toes. :) I really want to do marching band in HS, and I cannot do it my Freshman year (bummer!- parent's rules), so I have to get all my homework done without procrastinating this year and my 9th grade year.

I also posted photos on my other webpage a few weeks ago. I would like to know how you like the slideshow. So please visit there, and look at the photos. Please leave a comment or email me to let me know how you liked the slideshow feature. Here is the link: www.agpixplace.net/photos-2010.html. My email is agpixplace@gmail.com.

I hope to hear your great feedback.

-Lily

No comments: