January 6, 2010

Show and Tell Wed. Week 8

Hi! I hope your day back at school wasn't too horid=) Today for the S&TW I am going to show you a photo of what I made for my dolls. Next week I will show you how I made it.=)

-Lily

PS: I think I have another photo I was going to show you something else of this week that went with last weeks photo. I will do that next week and then I will show you how to make this the week after!

My mom helped me make this and it is for Breast Cancer. I made it in June but I made it for Relay for Life! My school was doing something and I decided the dolls could too! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Lily- Blog Author said...

Hi! Thanks. I have kind of noticed that too. I just didn't want to waste a good post on something like that. Plus- I didn't think anyone would care.

Thanks though,
-Lily